What Can I Expect at a Weekend Service?
- Casual atmosphere – Jeans are church clothes
- Free coffee at the Cafe
- A Weekend Service that lasts for one hour
- No name tags or awkward introductions
- Live music that may sound familiar — No choir robes or organ solos
(We like our music loud. If you don't, that's OK. There are complimentary ear plugs on any table.)
- Practical, thought-provoking messages based on the Bible
- Teaching from Senior Pastor Shayne O’Brien or a RockPointe teaching pastor
- Fun spaces and teaching for your kids and teens
- A specially designed space for those with special needs and their families (Leander Campus)
- A chance to connect during the week with people through groups
- Opportunities to take spiritual next steps
- A chance to help others inside the building and in our community and world
Have you visited RockPointe lately? Take our First-Time Guest Survey. We'd love to hear from you!